Friday, October 13, 2006

It´s Friday!!!


Good Moorning everyone... just some really quick comments since I´m getting ready to take Andres to his school, I finally got to make a LO of Andres first day at school, here it is... And doesn´t he look cute and all gronw up... boho boho!!!
For this LO I used the wonderfull kit School DaiZ from DigiScrapZ desingned by Jeanine Baechtold, Jen Reed, Krista Mettler and Melissa G. Great Kit really, packed with lots of nice stuff.
Well as I said, this was really quick cause I´m leaving to take Andres to School and to work.
Before I say good by don´t forget to check the other two blogs I started, a diary for my sister who is living in Paris for the next six months and my spanish blog. Leave some love in there with little comments. Ahh and here is a little video of Andres playing soccer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy, I simply loved your blog and I admire the passion you allways have. Another success for my friend and her new hobby.
Love,
Bea