Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It´s the most Wonderfull Time OF THE YEAR!!!

Or not? personally for me it is, I love Christmas, The warm feeling, the presents, the cold weather, the presents, the yummi food, the presents, the Carols, the present, Decorating... Santa Clauss... Oh Yes I admit it, I TOTTALY LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! Everything about it, I love...
Today hopefully I will be getting my Christmas Tree, Yupiiii, I thinking about a really wide one, but I guess it depends on the price...
Out there are some really cool things to decorate, check this out:
I know Crate&Barrel it´s really expesive nut they have some really original and gourgeos ornaments, I totally love this Banana Bark Safari Animal Ornaments, I can picture a whole tree decorated kind of etnic, in white, bronze and etnic stuff. (did I mention, they are really expensive :-()


But my best news today is that I ordered my new DSLR Nikon D70s (US$ 800) that my DH is giving me for christmas, can you believe this man, he´s pampering me allright. Look at it, I can´t wait to have it in my hands!!!!

Well, gotta run... Talk to you again soon, ahhh and I promise I´ll have a new LO then.

No comments: