Thursday, September 28, 2006

Busy Bad Blogger


Ok I must admit I´ve been a really bad blogger, but I,ve been so so very busy... First of all Andres started preschool last week, and the fact that for at least the first 3 week me or my DH have to go with him and stay with him until he adapts takes a lot of our time... So I,ve having to stay a work also a little longer in the afternoon. But it´s all worth it, doesn´t he look cute whit his apron. He´s been adapting so so... but I understand because hé has allways been at home, so this is such a new experience for him.

We have had also a lot of social encouters... last weekend was the first of the baby shower saga for mi cousin Nathy, i was one of the hostess, so there went my weekend. The next baby shower is in my house so i have lots to plan forward. I have some really cute ideas, but all of them are time consuming, and some of them money consuming... well I´m just trying to balance everything the best I can...

Soooo please wish me Luck!!!

Now my youger sister Florencia is leaving this saturday for France where she plans to study french for a year, so yesterday was a goodbye party for her... Another late nigth and could´n do any scrapping either... So anyway... She´s a really smart and beautiful girl, so I know to my heart that she will make the most of this opportunity; but I can help to feel a little scared cause she´s so young...only 18.
I made a LO for her, but is in my other computer, I´ll upload it later. For now just a small photo of My mom (6 o´clock), My sister Florencia (3 o´clock), My cousin Nathy (12 o´clock) and me (I´m the one with the green necklace).

Well gotta go.... I´m starting my spanish blog this week and please if you visit be so kind to leave a small comment.

No comments: