Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Little Time

It´s tuesday, and the traffic wasn´t so bad this morning, I went to the beauty parlor really early to get my hair blowed Dried before comming to work (thats very common here in Venezuela, I probabbly go 2 or 3 times a week). When I was parking I was a little distracted and bumped into the column that divided the parking space, dawm!! (I chipped the paint in the bumper of my car).

So it wasn´t the best way to start a day, but what a heck!!! Yesterday nigth I went to a parents meeting at Andres Pre-School; he will be going to his first day of school on friday... I´m so nervous about it, but also kind of excited, I know he is really going to enjoy going to school. The uniform is so nice cause the sell the t-shirts with the school logo and have like 15 different colors, I got carried away a bougth almost one of each color. Then my sketch is from Andres when he was 6 months old, I guess last nigth I felt kind of sad that my baby grew so fast (sad in a good sense), probably the rigth word is melancholic.

Anyway, I will be posting later in the week the pictures of his first day at school, since we have to be with him the first 3 week or so, until he get used to being in this new place, I,ve thougt I´ll be making a special album for him and his friends and their first days away from home at school.

Credits for my LO
Papers and Elements from Whimsy and Style by Sarah Batdorf
and Angie Briggs; Wire Alpha from Safari by ShelleyRae

No comments: