Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday, Monday...

So it was a really nice weekend at the beach, I didn´t do my homework as escpected... I didn´t take all the pictures I should have, but now it´s to late to regret, what done it´s done.
Yesterday nigth I tried to do a LO for one of digiscrapdivas challenges, but it didn´t turned out the way I wanted it so I´m not posting it yet.

But I will post some of the pictures (very few) that I took this weekend, Andres had the best of times, he really enjoyed the pool at the house we rented and loved going to beach, at the end of the day I was afraid we were going to disolute of being for so long under water. Also Andres got to like the sand a little bit, we haven´t taken him much to the beach so he feels strange and doesn´t like to have his feet dirty, it was so funny cause at first he didn´t even wanted to put his feet on the sand, eventually he got the hang of it, and enjoyed very much.


Today it started raining at 6 am in the morning... so the trafic to get to work was crazy... what a way to start the week.

Andres will start scholl on monday... let´s see how that goes.

Have a nice start of the week!!

No comments: