Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Double Life!!!!

I mean my double blogging life!!! Keeping up with two blogs has been kind o hard, mostly because I don´t want to post the same thing on both of them, I want them to be different, and I´ve been having ahar time with it. Last week I carved our giant pumpkin, ad see how it turned out!!! Not bad for a first time, hahhh...
I also have been asked to be CT (creative team member) by a wonderfull designer, Im not sure if I can tell yet, so I won´t but I can tell that I´m really excited and honored!!! that I can tell. I just wish to have soon that blinkie on rigth next to this text.

I did a nice LO this weekend, so here it it, Andres looked so cute on those pictures, I just knew I had to scrap them.

Credits:
Scraplift from Ginna Miller´s "Andrews Summer 2006"
Sketch template ringring 1 by Janet Philips
Kit and elements from Sweet Serenity by Shabby Princess Alpha from Vintage Florals by Shabby Princess Overlay from Two Soon by Shabby Princess Paint Stroke Of genius by Maya
Raimbow RicRac by Gina Miller

If you want to take part of a good cause, remember this month (October) is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but let´s be aware all year round, come on!!! you know it´s worth it. You can find your best way to collaborate, but please do so...

Well I´ve got to go, I´ll try to be back soon.

No comments: