Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pumpkin Time

So I finally got to finish my pumpkin LO, and I think it turned out really nice, at for a starter lie me. I´ve been doing all kind of new things, learn to publish in my blog, digital scrapbooking and I´m also taking some element desing courses at the 3Scrapateers Academy, very basic thought.
I´ve also been doing some shopping online, want to do some altered proyects to give as christmas presents and I really got to hurry up.
I saw some pictures and video about last week Memory Trends in Las Vegas, and wow!!! do I wish someday to go to something like that.. Just wonderful, so many stands, I´m green with envy of those who got to go. Anyway at Scapbooks Etc Magazine site
http://www.bhgscrapbooksetc.com/video/ they havesome great videos explaining techniques and everything that started on a daily basis (Mon-Fri) about 3 weeks ago, in todays video the go to Memor Trends and I could get a glimpse of what it was like. I never paper scrapped, And I think digital it´s great, you get to collect all those great kit, that one organizes to see everything neat and pretty, but let me tell you, with paper scrappboking... You get to collect all that cool stuff, wow!!! all those great organizers out there.
Well, It{s really late, so I´m gonna get going, here are the credits for my LO:

Papers, Elements and Alpha from Fall by Shabby Princess

Overlay and Date Element by Jenna Beam from DDE
Sketch Template (Modified) by Jen Caputo



No comments: