Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome 2007!!!

Happy New Year everyone, hope you had a good celebration with you family, I did, we had dinner, danced, talked and waited for this whole fresh brand new year!!!! Christmas went by so fast I can´t believe it, we had great presents this year and everyone kept healthy througt all the holiday so I feel truly blessed. I just wanted to post my two last LO...

- CHRISTMAS SMILE -

Credits HERE

- REACH HIGH -

Credits HERE

Today is a good day to get started with all those resolutions, my most important two are:
1. Recover my health by loosing all the extra weigth i´ve gained
2. Be moderatewit my spending, pay my debts and even save a little.

This year seem very hard for my country Venezuela, so I pray to god he would guide us to the light in the best way to survive the crazy president we have ruling our country.

No comments: